Morgan Jones is a civil trial attorney based in Southwest Florida, and an Associate Attorney with Weldon & Rothman, PL. Prior to becoming an attorney, Morgan worked as a Paralegal at Weldon & Rothman, PL, for five years, which has provided her with extensive knowledge relevant to providing personalized, high quality representation in the areas of personal injury and employment law. Specifically, Morgan provides representation for matters involving auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, slip/trip and falls, overtime (FLSA) claims, and unemployment appeals.
Morgan received her law degree from Stetson University College of Law. During her tenure there, she received Dean’s List Honors and was selected for the Victor O. Wehle Award, which is presented each semester to the outstanding student in each section of Trial Advocacy. Prior to law school, she earned her bachelor’s degree from Florida Gulf Coast University. She is originally from Clewiston, Florida, where she was born and raised.
Morgan is a member of the Collier County Bar Association, the Collier County Women’s Bar Association, the Trial Lawyers Section and the Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar. In addition, she is also a member of the Florida Justice Association, the Southwest Florida Federal Court Bar Association and the Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association. She has also previously coached little league baseball for the San Carlos Youth Baseball and Softball League.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Middle – District of Florida
- Florida Bar, Litigation Section
- Florida Justice Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Federal Court Bar Association
- Florida Chapter – National Employment Lawyers Assn.
- Victor O. Wehle Trial Advocacy Award – Stetson University College of Law